Friday, September 14, 2012

And with good comes bad - a plea for help

Somewhere I have managed to lose 20,000 rupees. I was shuffling money around so much between yesterday paying the guy at the hotel in Amritsar and today trying to come up with the amount needed to book everything that the stash I had stashed away has gone missing. It is nowhere to be found. All I have left is 2000 rupees. That's $36.

FUCK.

So, I am asking for help. If anybody can spare anything to help me finish this trip I'd be hugely grateful. My parents helped me get to this point. I am asking my friends for help now.

I don't have a PayPal button, but my PayPal is under my email. theloriest@gmail.com

Whatever amounts will help. It takes 3-4 days for PayPal to transfer money, so if you can do a direct transfer to an ING online bank account that is even better.

Thank you thank you thank you.

I hate asking for help. But I'd rather ask than fall apart right when things were finally looking up again.

1 comment:

  1. Oh hon. I am so sorry. So scary. I'm glad you have this blog for me to respond to.

    We literally have no money at the moment. I hope others are able to help.

    ReplyDelete