Monday, October 17, 2011

Money problems are not welcome!

Argh! Financial difficulties the day before I am due to leave is not conducive to relaxing! I have to make a phone call on Wednesday from Quito to see if I can work things out. If not, my trip is going to be a much different experience than I had hoped for. But I am determined to make the most of things no matter how things turn out.

I've rearranged a few things, hoping for the best. Instead of heading up to Otavalo this weekend, I pushed it back to the end of my trip. Not going to have the full two and a half days up there, but I'll make do. And will hopefully still be able to buy pretty things!

Without a lot of spending money to go out and DO THINGS I'll likely spend more time focused on my photography and journal/sketchbook instead. Different memories. And hopefully the same end result of having a great visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment